Friday, May 8, 2009

I love the Fratellis. I love Franz Ferdanand. I love Kylie too. Well we can probably keep that a bit quiet. Oh okay, you can talk about it! All good music to dance around the room to.

I have finally caught up on my Geese In The Forest bom!! Love doing this one.


I'm trying hard to get in some embroidery but I keep seeing all these sewing projects that I would like to do! Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out. Mothers Day is coming up. Mmm, maybe a little something for Mum and Nan. Thinking, thinking.

Got some great books off ebay. I love all of the craft books from the eighties, seventies and earlier. I especially love knitting booklets from the fifties. Embroidery too! Vintage transfer patterns are a favourite although they are beginning to get a little expensive! Must stop looking on ebay, etsy as well. Must be responsible with my money. Blah!

My mini iron just went pooof. Bugger.

Okay I'm off. I keep getting distracted! I'm a bit of a goldfish tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lise, could you email your address to me, for some reason I cannot read it! thanks jane
    pnkcndy at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete