Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brrrr!

Definitely a bite in the air today! I think it's the first time I've worn a jumper all day this season. Boys went back to school today, they seemed fairly happy to go. Maybe. I'll have to get their winter uniforms out soon. Wonder if they still fit? Have to check that!

I recently got Liz Lois' book, "Nearly Insane" (almost!) and a group of fabulous ladies that I've met online through My Quilt Blog just had a 5" fabric swap. See where I'm going? I thought it was a good idea! Not sure whether to paper piece or foundation piece. There are some very tiny pieces in some of those blocks!

If my "list" gets any bigger, I'm going to have to name it! I'm too frightened to even think about what's on it or even how many things are on it!

This is a picture of some of my "pies". Making progress slowly! I've done a few more geese, photos soon.

Okay, I have to go make my bed so I can go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Those are little pieces. I am still working on my hexagon. You sound like me, make the bed so you can go to bed,lately that's the way I do it.

    ReplyDelete